Pages

Sunday 14 March 2010

GDITC

On Saturday my friends Raelee, Julie and I headed up to Nundle for the annual GDITC. This was my first time (Raelee and Julie have been before) and I have to say that I had the most fabulous time. Annie Downs was wonderful, the projects gorgeous and achievable and best of all I finally got to meet a lot of the lovely ladies that I have met in blogland over the last few months. It was great to finally meet them in person and chat face to face. Thank you all for being so welcoming and friendly.
Below is a photo of the blog girls with Annie, a photo of Annie and Kerry and my completed pin cushion project (another to add to my March finishes).






Unfortunately my batteries ran out after the first two photos were taken so thats all the photos I have. We will definately be back next year and will be staying over so we have more time to catch up with everyone.
Thanks again girls - you are all just fantastic.
Cheers
Kylie xxxx










7 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

you are just as nice in real life as you are in the emails we have had back and forwards........fantastic to meet you and the girls........good to hear you will stay over next year......

Anonymous said...

Lovely to meet you too Kylie and look forward to staying in touch through the year.

Cardygirl said...

Great to spend the day together...counting the sleeps!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Kylie....it was one awesome weekend, I was so thrilled to meet you....love your pin cushion...and you must sleepover next year....Peg xx

Sarah said...

Lovely pics kylie! I am really enjoying reading all about the Gathering! Might have to save my pennies and go next year.... maybe!!
x Sarah

Anita said...

Great to meet you Kylie!! Yes you must stay over next year!!

DAWNIE said...

Was great to Meet you Kylie - a shame that there wasnt more time. the day just went far too quickly.