Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Quilt Show


A couple of weeks ago the local High School held a Quilt Show as part of the annual Horse Festival festivites. I attended the opening night and then helped out on the door on Saturday afternoon. They also had a number of shops with stalls set up. I did purchase some fabric to make a bag for my mum for mothers day and a Jelly Roll Quilt book.
Here are photos of some of the magnificent quilts that were on display.
This is a minature quilt made by Margaret who attends our quilting weekends at Middlebrook Station. She was making this at the last weekend in March. The pieces of fabric were so very tiny and she was using the cutest little iron you have ever seen.



This is one of my quilts that was on display.


A Leanne House quilt



My friend Raelee's Gardeners Journal quilt








See my next post for more photos.
xxxxxx



2 comments:

Roseanne said...

There are some lovely quilt. It is so nice to look at other peoples work.

Chookyblue...... said...

thanks for sharing all the photos..........