Pages

Friday 3 December 2010

A Little Bit of Shopping

I have been very naughty lately and have been buying up on some fabric and books.
I have fallen in love with this range of fabric "Spirit" by Lila Tuellar.


These two books are fabulous and I have picked out quilts to make from both with the fabrics I have purchased. I am going to make a quilt from Simplify with the Spirit jelly roll
and ....

I have purchased some Punctuation by American Jane to make this quilt from the Schnibbles book.


Some Fandango and Bella Basics. I am thinking of making this quilt.



Hope you all get to do some stitching this weekend.
Chat soon
Kylie xxx



3 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Great purchases! Hopefully the rain will keep up & you can stitch!

Bec said...

Gorgeous fabrics and great books! Enjoy stitching up these quilts/projects!

Lynda said...

Hey Kylie - I bought the aqua Fandango fabric to make a skirt for my daughter-in-law. Didn't get it made for Christmas but might get around to it while I'm on holidays.